Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I heart Journaling class week 7

hello everyone!!!
this week at TGF here was our homework:
 
WEEK 7 - Every Cloud has a Silver Lining 
(a cloudy concept)

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using clouds as your inspiration! This can be layering over your artwork with paints, creating transparencies, rubbing a little chalk over some elements... You can use cloud shapes, cottonballs,  gauze, toilet paper, tissue paper, paper doilies, lace.... Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

(here's MINE!!! 
I used cosmetic pads - the stuff you remove your makeup with hehehe... I also wanted to show the sunlight coming out of the clouds, and I used my NEW nesties =) hehe 
& I used my old TGF fair stamp! 
I wanted to show the little bumps on my cosmetic pads so I kinda distressed them a little with some grey ink heehee anyways, ENJOY!!! & I hope you girls see the silver lining on your cloudy days!)




1 comment:

  1. It's lovely!. I like everything. The stamp, the way you've made the clouds and the little starts with orange. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete