Tuesday, August 16, 2011

mystery photo

Hi everyone!!!
Do you all remember my good news about 3 weeks ago???
well the GREAT news is... I GOT A NEW JOB!!!
I'm still in health care and I still have my patients BUT the hours are better and its so much easier!!!
I cant wait to get to know my new coworkers and really get into my job =)
I'M SO HAPPY!!!! *happy dance*

anywho...
here's my
TGF mystery monday entry!!!
and
anyone for anya PHOTO inspiration!!!
ENJOY!!!

here's the photo:

here's my card:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Take! Goodluck in both challenges!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace. OMWord, you sure have captured all the different depths of the picture. I love your colors and everything. I am sure that you are totally proud of this one and you should be. :O) Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surfer Ian looks so cool! I love how you have used the colours in this card Grace. Congrats on the new job! Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya? this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete