Monday, August 15, 2011

featured @ TGF I heart journaling =)

Hi everyone!!
OMG I have posted anything in a long time =P
its because I had my stagette & bridal/ jack & jill shower this weekend =)
I had such a great time!!! my family and friends really went all out! =)
ALSO!! I was featured @ TGF this week!!!

here's what Marie & the team said: here's the link too - http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2011/08/heart-journaling-week-4.html

"Heart Journaling: Week 4

WEEK 4 - The Girl in Me

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using the concept of hand-drawn girls. I want you to actually draw a character in your book!!! It can be sketchy, cartoony, realistic, or even stick figures.  Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Try a different medium that you've never used before.

Due: Thursday Aug 18th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.
--------------------------------------------
Wow going onto Week 4 now! If you're still with us, GOOD FOR YOU! Here are some projects from this week's theme: Gratitude.


Mine: using washi tape, gesso, watercolor crayons, stamp

 by Jess - lovely color combo here
by Sara Moreno - mixing it up with a little scrapbooking

by Grace O - wow... trying to find my name in here j/k lol!
 
by Jamie Lieung - babyyyyy!
by Tracey Pickersgill - beautiful

Have fun drawing!!!!"

thank you so much to the team!!! i cant wait to draw/ sketch the girl in me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment