Monday, July 18, 2011

MONDAY - Bugaboo Christmas in July

hi everyone!
I'm still unable to completely turn or bend without pain medication after I strained my back @ work =( 
*its an old injury that chronically bothers me @ work, esp when I have a really really really hard day @ work*

anyways, 
here's my entry for Bugaboo Christmas in July 

here's the rules:
Monday Non-Traditional Colors Christmas

Tues – Make a project with The image we have provided
 
image


Wed  - Sketch challenge – see below

Thursday -  Snow Business – Something with Snow

Friday – Anything Goes

here's my card:

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute Grace! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the non-traditional colors you chose. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete