Friday, July 15, 2011

first tiddly inks win!

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited!!! I won @ Tiddly Inks challenge!!
Its my second entry & I've fallen in love with her creations!
my fave characters are her Gothic Girls/ Characters! they're so edgy but cute & so fun to colour!
everyone should check out her site and send her some love!

here's what the owner Christy said:

link: http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/fabulous-friday-and-junes-monthly.html 

"Fabulous Friday and June's Monthly Winners

If you are looking for this weeks challenge - Reel Me In click HERE
Fabulous Inky Friday is upon us! Did you enjoy the "I Spy" game and Steampunk release from Tiddly Inks and Make It Crafty? Weren't the creations fabulous? If you haven't joined in the fun please do so right HERE. You won't want to miss it as there are chances for prizes!
WE HAVE WINNERS!!!
This week our winner of the Tiddly Inks $10 Gift Certificate is:
#14 Grace O"

thank you so much christy!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!! Many congratulations Grace!!! SO excited that you love playing along with us!!

    Crafty Hugs!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete