Monday, July 4, 2011

farmer denice chose me! yay!

hi everyone!
I had a bad day... but farmer denice from TGF chose my card for this week's top crop!!!
which made my day a lot better!!!
*HAPPY DANCE*
here's what she said:


"Monday, July 4, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

Hi ya everyone, this is Farmer Denice (I LUV saying that!) with my 1st official TGF post…and lucky me, I get the Top Crop Tuesday gig this week! This means I get to visit the gallery and see all the beautiful creations everyone has submitted over the past couple of weeks, even the past month or two. I only wish that I had the time to look back at all these awesome submissions for the past couple of years!!!


I can honestly say that the creativity on this board just knocks my socks off and I think that each and every card/project I looked at should be on this post…as it’s so obvious that all of you put your hearts and creative talents into your wonderful projects. Sadly, I don’t think Blogger would be too happy with me if I did post all the pix I really wanted to! *sigh*


Here are a few fab cards that I spotted, and if you’re running a little low on inspiration lately, be prepared…these cards are going to spark some wonderful ideas!


- Check out the circle of color by Babsan74...very cool!
- How sweet is this princess! Such a great card…simple and perfect by Naomi.
- GrandmaBonnie colored the most adorable Bree in red, white and blue!!!




What’s not to love about this card by GraceO…Stamping Anya is so bright and cheery!

- Look at this awesome design, and at Stampingpam's SUPER fantabulous coloring!
- I love the upbeat feel and look of this card by MiaS, it just makes me happy looking at it!




Like I said, the gallery is filled with some of the most awesome cards! The next time you're uploading don't forget to go through the gallery and check out some of the great projects, and don’t forget to leave a comment or two…everyone wants to feel loved!


:Dx Denice "
WOW!!! thank you so much denice!!!
I've followed her for ages and ages and I've always loved her stuff!
so send her lots of love!
here's her blog site ladies: http://being-craft-de.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment