Friday, July 8, 2011

chipboard and lace

hi everyone!!!
*phew* just finished making my centre pieces for my wedding =)
i'm allergic to real flowers so I'm forced to make bouquets, boutonnieres and decor with silk and fake flowers... its a lot of work but at least I wont be sneezing the whole ceremony & reception LOL

anywho~
here's my card for
DYSU - I used chipboard from DCWV sweet collection
and cute card thursday - lace,
this week!

I used the sketch from I heart2 stamp:


here's my card... ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

  1. OOHHH My....How Sweet!!!! I love al your layers and the sweet collection of colors you used...

    Big Hugs,
    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love the lace. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,
    I saw your comment on my blog so I know that you know that you have won a prize :) I can't seem to locate your email though so can you please forward me an email to thecreativeprincess(at)hotmail(dot)com to claim you prize. You have until next Friday. Thanks and congrats!
    Tara
    P.S. I really want to see a picture of your centre pieces. I need all the wedding inspiration I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Grace, very lovely
    and good luck with making all your wedding decoration (lot of work) but I think even more special when you made it all yourself

    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the colors and the chipboard cupcakes. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete