Sunday, June 19, 2011

steamy hot summer!

*cough hack cough*

Hi everyone!
*I cant stop coughing... my lungs are about to explode* my friends told me to get cough syrup with codeine... I think I just might...
anywho here's my entry for:
sugar bowl, - sketch & summer
annabelle, - colour challenge
cute card thursday, - birthstone - I chose pearl (since its JUNE); Blue Topaz, & Citrine
and
totally gorjuss  - pearl & swirl

here's the sketch:

 
here's the colour challenge:


here's my card:
(I used pearls for my swirls - I was trying to make the effect of steam because its a HOT summer! )
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love her glittery dress!
    Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Grace, loving your combo of colourful papers and the super cute image, finished off perfectly with the swirls of pearls.
    Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's this week! :)
    Hope your cough is finally gone, codeine always works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so great together. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday's Birthstone Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete