Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monday in July

Hi everyone!!!
here's my entry for
My first Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - 4th of July,
stampin royalty,
and TGF mystery monday
Happy 4th of July!
here's my card:

(I know I'm Canadian hehehe
BUT
I wanted to help celebrate my country's next door neighbour's birthday =) YAY!
*I wanted to show a surfer in my card because when I was little,
the American show I always watched was "Baywatch!" hahaha
and now everytime I think of the the beaches in the USA,
I think of good looking people under the Sun,
having Fun & Surfing LOL*... and... David Hasselhoff heehee)

HAPPY CRAFTIN =)

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I'm so glad that you decided to try a Party Time Tuesdays challenge! (they're lots of fun!) I love your card! The little guy is adorable. Love how you colored his hair with the highlights. The layout is wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing our 4th of July challenge. I hope you come back soon. P.S. Most Americans don't look like the ones on Baywatch!! LOL!!
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! So glad you decided to join us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete