Sunday, June 19, 2011

kids cr8 cps

hi everyone!!!
well I am just having a heck of a week =)
good & crazy/weird news...

so, I'm still sick & coughing out my lungs...
BUT I got a good news this Friday *which I will share with everyone in 6 weeks =)*
OH yesterday, I went to my best friends stagette; she got a concussion at the beginning of the evening *bumped her head while on the speedboat*... and my friend and I who were the only sober ones (side note: I didn't want to drink because I was still feeling ill), had to take her to the ER because the rest of the other girls were already DRUNK by 4pm... hence, there was NO stagette... just ER until 2am...*atleast the MDs were nice and cute lol *

and then today, my friend SISCA celebrated her birthday!!!
YAY!!!
anyways, the waiter had accidentally given her giant cake to a table of teenagers... and we watched them take pictures of the cake with my friend's name on it... *we were amazed that they thought it was FREE... and they asked each other, why it had another person's name on it "DUUHH!!"*
and they actually ALMOST cut into the cake until I went over, and told them THAT'S my friends cake & took it to our table!!! the teenagers didn't even act apologetic for being caught holding the cake knife and trying to cut someone else's cake!!! what the??? seriously!!! its only been 8 years since I was a teen and I was NOT like that at all!!!
I don't even know what to say about that!

anyways, here's my card for:
CR8FN
CPS
and
Kraftin Kimmie
happy craftin!

here's the colour challenge:

here's the sketch:

here's my card:

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card Grace! Great job coloring the image and love the mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Grace! Love the fun image! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Grace! Love the bright and vivid colors, and great job coloring the image!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the colors. Good luck in the challenge!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card Grace! Great coloring and mix of DP!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute design and love colors on this!! Great job on the sketch and thanks for playing along with CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh her hair is so FAB and the doll looks played with a LOT! Can't believe your teenager cake story! What's up with teenagers these days?? No respect! Anyway THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's fabulous - her eyes are wild!!! Super colouring and fun papers. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    Sounds like an interesting weekend - hope your friend is feeling better! And kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the gorgeous bright colours and the image.

    ReplyDelete