Friday, June 17, 2011

cps wedding date

hi everyone!
I really need a new camera...
anyways, I'm feeling better today, still coughing a lot & I've been hacking lots of gross phlegm... EEEWWW! I really hope I get rid of this bug soon. =(

anywho...
here's my entry for:
CPS - sketch
Play date cafe - colours
abc - wedding

ENJOY!!!

here's the sketch:

here's the colour challenge:


here's my card:




challenges:
1) cps - http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2011/06/cps-222-part-1.html
2) play date cafe - http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2011/06/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc86.html
3) abc - http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/w-is-for-wedding.html

6 comments:

  1. Wau-ompa kaunis Hääkortti
    Ihanasti väritettyt hiukset parilla
    Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla
    Onnea arvontaan
    Ihanaa kesää sinulle sinne<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design and love the dots! Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! Running a bit behind and just making it through last week's CPS cards. :) Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, they're so cute. Love your marker work. Thank you so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute wedding card, Grace. YOu've colored the bride and groom's hair so well, I'm quite impressed. :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete