Thursday, June 16, 2011

bingo body snatchers

hi ladies!
I can talk again =) but my throat still feels like I have razor blades in them =(
swallowing and sneezing is so painful... anyone have any tips for making themselves feel better??
I'm taking lots of fluids & hanging out in bed making cards & watching TV...
but do you ladies take any medications/ home remedies that work the best for you?

anywho!
here's my entry for TGF body snatchers
& simon says bingo - I used: shape (rectangle), ribbon & sentiment
happy craftin


here's my card:




challenges:
1) TGF - http://farmfreshchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/fff-body-snatchers.html
2) simon says bingo - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/simon-says-lets-play-bingo.html

3 comments:

  1. So mod, I love it.

    Thanks for entering Simon Says Stamp Challenge!--Renee, Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I was over in the Greeting Farm gallery loading some of my cards when this card popped up. I just had to come over and tell you how much I love it. I love, love your use of bright colors. The whole card is just so enjoyable to sit back and look at. Very very pretty. Love it! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Grace, so cute and colourful, your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & playing bingo with us :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete