Saturday, May 7, 2011

sugar cafe

hi ladies!!!
I hope everyone had a good week.

here's my entry for
~sugar bowl - I used their sketch and distressed my card with the tim holtz distressing ink; and distressed the edges of my card with the tim holtz distressing tool,
~paper romance (use your favourite die) - spellbinders circle scallops

ENJOY !!!

here's the sketch:
TSB59Erika (Distress or vintage feel)

here's the colour challenge:



here's my card (sorry my camera is really bad...):



for this card, I used:
- gorjuss girls stamp & coloured her with copics
- recollections papers
- brown cardstock, brads and flowers from michaels
- nesties dies - circle scallop
- studio g glitter
- cuttlebug embossing folders
- tim holtz distressing ink & tool


challenges:

5 comments:

  1. lovely colours to work with this week and yours is perfect
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely strong colours Grace :) thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Grace.
    Lovely colouring of the image and the colours you've chosen are fab.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Grace! LOVE that sweetly colored image! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What a beautiful image--super cute coloring! LOVE:) Thanks for playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete