Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOW challenge

Hi everyone!!
I just wanted to share with you ladies a card I made for Which One Wednesday on farm fresh =)

here's the sketch by rach:


here's my card:


for this card, I used:
- TGF anya stamp and coloured her with copics
- dcwv - mariposa
- black cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- EK success - small retro flower punch
- brads from michaels
- martha stewart border punch
- studio g glitter glue

challenge:
1) farm fresh - http://farmfreshchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/which-one-wednesdaysketch-time.html

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing...your coloring is fabulous. I saw your comment over on the mojo blog, you do not need Verve stamps to play along with the mojo sketch...I hope you join us, can't wait to see what you create! Have a super week.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete