Wednesday, April 20, 2011

emboss & sparkle

Hi ladies!
I want to show you my card for
ABC challenge - sparkles,
farm fresh - distressing
and Simon says challenge - embossing =)


here's my card:


for this card, I used
- TGF - Miss Anya Stamp and coloured her with copics
- K & co - jullianne paper stack and coordinations paper (& sand paper to distress)
- flower, brad and ribbon from Michaels
- brown cardstock from bazzill
- nesties dies
- studio g glitter glue
- ek success punch
- tim holtz distress ink

challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card :o)

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Grace! I love the image and the embossing and flowers are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow !! this is gorgeous Grace !! The image is very cute and I love the colours and embellies ,, such a fun card I LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete