Friday, March 25, 2011

WOW! Another award !

HI LADIES!!!


I just wanted to share with you all another award I won =)



 I would like to thank SONIA from archiving-angel for this WONDERFUL award.
Sonia, thank you for considering me as someone who deserves this prize!
You're so generous and sweet for sharing this award with me =)


RULES:
As a recipient of this kind award,
I am to pay it forward to 15 other bloggers
& share 7 things about myself as well as thank the sender.

7 Things about me:

1) I'm european-asian
(I'm a mix of english-american, spanish, filipino, chinese and east indian decent, hence I'm canadian... haha)
2) I've always wanted to live in NYC, like the "Sex & the City" girls hehehe

3) my best friends and I have GAME NIGHTS (ie: jenga, taboo, partini... hehehe)
4) My fiance and I are both in the medical/health care field
5) Going to the movies and dinner is my favourite way to relax
(especially with my best girl - friends)
6) I've only recently joined the blog world (Jan 2011);
and entered into sketch/colour challenges & create cards (since Oct 2010)
7) I'm getting married this Summer =)


 the 15 bloggers, I LOVE =)

1)
denice

2) vicmbee
3) anna
4) vannessa
5) lindsay
6) elena
7) maribeth
8) barbara
9) becca
10) tash
11) kanata newf
12) leia
14) mercy
15) marit

8 comments:

  1. Aren't you the sweetie? It tickles me to see my name listed as one of your faves along with some of my own card-making idols. Must say I do enjoy visiting your blog as well and seeing your beautifully coloured creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Thank you so much for honoring me with this award. That' such a sweet thing to do. I'll add it to my blog a little later. I do love your colouring - it's fab!

    Love Vannessa (Saffires stamping)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - you're such a sweetie. ;D It's great that you added links too and gave me a chance to see some wonderful blogs! Love you list and I'm very honored you included me. *Big Hugs* :D Good luck with the Cute Card Thursday challenges - you're cards are certainly so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, thanks so much for the award! I'm going to come back next week and add it to my blog b/c shhhhh....I'm sneaking on-line to check my emails right now....we are on spring break vaca for the next couple of days. I'll grab the award and pass it on when I get back home. Thanks for thinking about me girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! thank you Grace that is lovely of you to do that.. I really love your work too your Kraftin Kimmie cards are beautiful..I must ink some of mine up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace! Thank you so much for the award! I'm honoured to be on your list :) Thanks again from one TGF fan to another ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace!
    Thank you so much for this sweet award! It's a honor to be included on your "loved" blog list!
    And your blog is amazing!!! Tons of beautiful cards!
    Hugs, Maribeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace!
    Thanks soooo much for you blog award, my first ever =) I've had some problems with my comment reports so I didn't see it until now.

    Once again, thank you. Now I foung your lovely blog and I'll put it on my bloglist sidebar,

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete