Monday, March 14, 2011

mojo anything!

hiya ladies!
here's my creation for mojo monday with my kraftin kimmie stamps =)
I hope you all enjoy it =) I made it super GREEN for St Patricks Day!!!
as those St Patty's buttons says............... " I'm Irish for the day! " hahaha

here's the sketch:

here's my take on it:


For my card I used:
- moonlight whispers - cinderella and colored her with copics.
- The designer papers are:
dcwv - mariposa & downtown loft

- ribbons
from michaels crafts.
- the white cardstock is from scrapbook warehouse
- nesties dies

challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Lol, what a funny and cute is your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Grace! Love this Kraftin' Kimmie Cinderella stamp and I love the green!!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, its adorable.
    I am loving this image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is fantastic, love you KK stamp :) xxx

    ReplyDelete