Monday, February 21, 2011

spots, stripes, & sketch


hiya everyone!
i just wanted to post a card I made for CES challenge & Get Sketchy Card challenges =)

for CES challenge, I had to have spots & stripes on my card,
and I used a blue polka dot cardstock (Its really hard to see... I dont think my camera captures the details of my card well hehe)... Also I used red striped ribbon =)

& here's the Get Sketchy sketch:



after combining both challenges...
BOOM!!! here's my card:


for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers - goldilocks & coloured her with copics
- ribbons from michaels
- polka dots paper & black & white patterned cardstock michaels
- nesties dies

- red & blue from bazzill basics

 - white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- nesties dies

- & glitter glue from studio G


challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace this is a gorgeous card I love the Kraftin Kimmie image I have the same one but not inked her up yet...shame on me.
    Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Grace I love it :D She looks adorable in those colours. I really need to add her to my collection.
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love the image & your coloring is awesome!

    I also LOVE your blog header! Super CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete