Sunday, February 20, 2011

kraftin kimmie sketch challenge

Hi ya'll!!!
I just wanted to post my card for the kraftin kimmie challenge # 66
I hope you all love it =)

here's the original sketch:


here's my take on it:

for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers - stella strawberry & coloured her with copics
- K & company - madeline paper pad
- ribbon & brads from michaels
- white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- nesties dies

- red & green cardstocks from bazzill basics

- blue & white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- tim holtz distress ink
- nesties dies

- mcgill - keyhole punch

challenge:
1) kraftin kimmie - http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-66-super-sketch-from-elaine.html

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Grace! Great job colouring....Stella is one of my faves!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so sweet! Makes me want to each some strawberries - yum!

    ReplyDelete